Grace is knowing that…
1. there is no more guilt, condemnation and punishment (Rom, 8:2).
2. God loves me and accepts me just the way I am not because of what I do, but because of the cross (Rom. 5:5-8).
3. Satan was defeated at the cross and has no power over me and the only weapon he has is the lie. (Col. 2:15).
4. because I died to the law and have been released from it (Rom. 7:4,6), I don’t have to live up to anyone’s standards.
5. I am not under law but under grace (Rom. 6:14) and that Christ is the end of the law (Rom. 10:4), it is not up to me to live the Christian life, but to trust Christ in me to do it (Gal. 2:20).
6. there is nothing I can do to make God love me more and nothing I could do to make him love me less (Rom. 8:39).
7. Jesus said that all who come to Him will find that the Christian life is easy and their burden is light (Matt. 11:28-30).
8. it is not up to me to do or die or strive and strain, but to believe that He will do it all for me (1 Thess. 5:24).
9. my sin and failure cannot overcome the grace of God (contrary to popular belief) (Rom. 5:20,21).
10. no matter what I do or how I mess up, God is going to love me through all eternity (Rom. 11:6; 1 John 3:1; 1 John 4:6).
11. I have all I need because Christ is in me and I am in Him and He is in the Father (John 14:20).
12. freedom is my birthright as a child of God and not something I have to attain (Gal. 5:1; John 8:32,36).
13. I am dead to sin and alive to God because of what God has done and nothing that I do (Rom. 6:4-7).
14. I am righteous because God has placed me in Christ and not because of anything I do (I Cor. 1:30; 2 Cor. 5:21).
15. I have died to the world, it’s customs, ways, values and people’s demands and expectations of me (Gal. 6:13).
16. the important thing is not what I do or don’t do, but faith in what God has done and who I am in Christ (Gal. 6:5,14).
17. I am secure in Christ, that I do not have to fear any person and that He will never leave me or forsake me (Heb. 13:5,6).
18. Christ is my life; that my life is hidden in Him and I have everything I need for life and godliness (Col. 3:3,4; 2 Pet. 1:3).
19. victory is not something to work for, but it has already been given to me (1 Cor. 15:56; Eph.2:6; Eph 1:19-21).
We have just waded into the vast, limitless ocean of God’s grace. The list is endless and we will spend the rest of eternity adding to our list.