Grace Walk Recovery Ministry Offers:
Freedom From Addictive Behaviors Basic Webinar
Perfectionism and Workaholism, Performance-based Acceptance and Low Self-esteem, Eating Disorders and Irrational Fears, Sexual Addiction and Pornography, Stress and Anxiety
The Freedom from Addictive Behaviors Webinar consists of six sessions:
1. The Strange Odyssey of a Legalistic Preacher Who Became a Drunk, Discovered Grace and Was Set Free – Mike Quarles testimony of how he found freedom from the bondage of addiction.
2. The Problem Of Addiction – A Biblical understanding of the problem of bondage (addiction)
3. The Price For Freedom – The requisite for experiencing freedom and why so few are experiencing it.
4. God’s Answer For Addiction – God’s clear, definitive and complete answer for bondage (addiction).
5. Strongholds Of Addiction – The lies people believe that keep them in the bondage of addiction.
6. Forgiveness Your #1 Ticket to Freedom – The hardest & most liberating thing that you will ever do
In the Basic Webinar you will be able to listen to the teaching and view the PowerPoint slides. All sessions of the Webinar are illustrated by PowerPoint.
The PowerPoint slides are available for purchase for $25 (over 150 slides)
Freedom From Addictive Behavior Advanced Webinar
This webinar is free, but to gain full benefit the Freedom From Addiction book and the Workbook should be purchased and worked through
An eight session webinar based on the Freedom from Addiction Workbook with the goal of equipping the person to understand that addiction is a spiritual stronghold and the truth that sets you free so they can help those struggling with addictive behavior to find true and lasting freedom in Christ. The ten sessions are:
1. How You Got Where You Are – Understanding how addiction develops and how they got there.
2. What Keeps You in Bondage – Understanding that truth sets you free and lies keep you in bondage
3.Giving up on self – Understanding that coming to the end of self is the prerequisite to finding freedom
4. Understanding the Gospel and Your Heavenly Father – Understanding that God’s love for us is unconditional as He is love and acquiring a proper concept of your heavenly Father.
5. Our Identity in Christ – Understanding the power and freedom of who we are in Christ.
6. Freedom From the Past and Victory Over Sin – Understanding that because of the finished work of Christ on the cross we are free from sin because we are not under law, but under grace.
7. Freedom From Fear & Performance-based Acceptance – Understanding that we are free from fear and Performance based acceptance because we’re completely accepted by God and He is going to love us through all eternity regardless of what we do or don’t do
8. Growing in Grace – Understanding that growth and maturity take place not from our sincere efforts, but as we understand that we are under grace and live by faith in the power of the Holy Spirit.
The PowerPoint Slides are available for purchase for $35 (over 300 slides)
To purchase the slides send your order to freedfrom@centurytel. net