Grace Walk Recovery Ministry Offers:
Freedom From Addictive Behaviors Basic Webinar
A Webinar for those struggling with addictive behavior and the ones who love them. Find freedom from, Life Controlling Problems & Besetting Sins, Addiction and Co-dependency, Anger and Bitterness
Perfectionism and Workaholism, Performance-based Acceptance and Low Self-esteem, Eating Disorders and Irrational Fears, Sexual Addiction and Pornography, Stress and Anxiety
The Freedom from Addictive Behaviors Webinar consists of six sessions:
1. The Strange Odyssey of a Legalistic Preacher Who Became a Drunk, Discovered Grace and Was Set Free – Mike Quarles testimony of how he found freedom from the bondage of addiction.
2. The Problem Of Addiction – A Biblical understanding of the problem of bondage (addiction)
3. The Price For Freedom – The requisite for experiencing freedom and why so few are experiencing it.
4. God’s Answer For Addiction – God’s clear, definitive and complete answer for bondage (addiction).
5. Strongholds Of Addiction – The lies people believe that keep them in the bondage of addiction.
6. Forgiveness Your #1 Ticket to Freedom – The hardest & most liberating thing that you will ever do
In the Basic Webinar you will be able to listen to the teaching and view the PowerPoint slides. All sessions of the Webinar are illustrated by PowerPoint.
The PowerPoint slides are available for purchase for $25 (over 150 slides)
Freedom From Addictive Behavior Advanced Webinar
This webinar is free, but to gain full benefit the Freedom From Addiction book and the Workbook should be purchased and worked through
An eight session webinar based on the Freedom from Addiction Workbook with the goal of equipping the person to understand that addiction is a spiritual stronghold and the truth that sets you free so they can help those struggling with addictive behavior to find true and lasting freedom in Christ. The ten sessions are:
1. How You Got Where You Are – Understanding how addiction develops and how they got there.
2. What Keeps You in Bondage – Understanding that truth sets you free and lies keep you in bondage
3.Giving up on self – Understanding that coming to the end of self is the prerequisite to finding freedom
4. Understanding the Gospel and Your Heavenly Father – Understanding that God’s love for us is unconditional as He is love and acquiring a proper concept of your heavenly Father.
5. Our Identity in Christ – Understanding the power and freedom of who we are in Christ.
6. Freedom From the Past and Victory Over Sin – Understanding that because of the finished work of Christ on the cross we are free from sin because we are not under law, but under grace.
7. Freedom From Fear & Performance-based Acceptance – Understanding that we are free from fear and Performance based acceptance because we’re completely accepted by God and He is going to love us through all eternity regardless of what we do or don’t do
8. Growing in Grace – Understanding that growth and maturity take place not from our sincere efforts, but as we understand that we are under grace and live by faith in the power of the Holy Spirit.
The PowerPoint Slides are available for purchase for $35 (over 300 slides)
To purchase the slides send your order to freedfrom@centurytel. net
When is the next seminar?
We are planning to do the Freedom From Addictive Behaviors Webinar the first of the year and follow that with the Helping Others Overcome Addictions Webinar. However all the webinars can be downloaded and viewed for free at http://www.freenhim.org/webinars.html
Also you can download the Conference Manual and Leader’s Guide for the Freedom From Addictive Behaviors Webinar from the website.
Can you please let us know when the next freedom from addictive behaviors webinar begins? Thank you.
Joanie, We have completed three session of the Helming Others Overcome Addictions Webinar and have more to go. We will begin A Freedom From Addictive Behaviors Basic Webinar in Jan. 2017. I will email you the details at the end of the year. You cn register for the current one.
We will not meet next Tues. Nov. 22, but will meet the following Tues. Nov. 29 and the four following Tuesdays at 8:00 PM EST.
The Webinar is FREE
Please register for Helping Others Overcome Addictions beginning Nov 1, 2016 8:00 PM EDT at:
Helping Other s Overcome Addictions Webinar begins Tuesday, Novemberr 1st at 8:00 PM EST. It is based on the book, Helping Others Overcome Addictions by Steve McVey and Mike Quarles. Mike Quarles & Vernon Terrell will teach it. Mike struggled with addiction for 8 years after he graduated from seminary and served in the pastorate. Vernon has worked in the corporate world for 29 years and ministered for over 33 years. This webinar shows why so few find freedom, the root problem of addiction, God’s Answer, how to experience freedom and how to help others find freedom. There is no charge for the webinar, but to get the full benefit you will need to read Helping Others Overcome Addictions. The book is available in Christian bookstores, Amazon.com, cbd.com and Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org. The 8 sessions are:
1. The Lie the Church Believes About Addiction…And how it keeps many from finding freedom
2. It’s Worse Than a Disease…It’s bondage, but God’s answer for it is freedom in Christ
3. The Prerequisite to Freedom from Addiction…What Has to take place before a person can get free
4. The Birthright of a Child of God…God has provided all we need to be free in Christ
5. If I’m So Good, Why Do I Act So Bad…Why we struggle, fail and fall and why we don’t have to
6. The Most Liberating Thing You Will Ever Do…Forgiving from the heart, an act of spiritual warfare
7. It’s Not Up to Us…We can’t free or sanctify ourselves, but God has already done it
8. What to Do To Help Others And What to Stop Doing…Speak the truth in love & exercise tough love
You will be notified how to sign in the day before the webinar and the day of it. When you are signed in you will the able to view the PowerPoint slides, listen to the teaching & ask questions
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®
Grace to you,
Grace Walk Recovery Ministry
4590 Mountain Creek Dr Roswell GA 30075
Phone – (404) 275-5122
I am wondering when the next seminar is for
Helping Others Overcome Addictions. My son is currently in jail in relations to alcohol and opiate. dependence.
I would like to know how to help him and also be able to send him study materials. Thank you.
Amy, The next Helping Others Overcome Addictions Webinar doesn’t begin until May 6the, but I believe you will benefit greatly from the Freedom From Addictive Behaviors Basic Webinar which begins tomorrow at 8:00 PM EST. You can register at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/225112154 There is a lot of information about the problem of addiction, how it develops and God’s answer which is freedom in Christ.
I would like to do your ‘Freedom from Addictive Behaviors’ webinars and would like to know how to sign up for them and how to get the workbooks to go with them.
How do we register for these webinars? Is there a schedule?
There is no schedule for the webinars as we have not set a specific date. However the Helping Others Overcome Addictions will begin the first part of September. I will send out an e-mail, including you, informing you of where to go to register. After you register Go to Meeting will send you an email the day before the webinar and the day of the webinar telling you the link to go to register.