THE WEBINAR IS FREE
Freedom From Addictive Behaviors Webinar
Join us for the webinar beginning on Thurs. Aug 31, 2017 at 8:00 PM EDT.
The Freedom from Addictive Behaviors Webinar is based on the truth that God’s Answer for addiction is freedom in Christ. Mike Quarles and Vernon Terrell teach the webinar. Mike is the Director of Grace Walk Recovery Ministry and has co-authored five books on freedom from addiction. Vernon has worked in the corporate world for 30 years and ministered for over 34 years. God has already provided freedom for every believer through the finished work of Christ. “It is for freedom that Christ set you free” (Gal. 5:1). Scripture is clear that every Christian has died to sin and been freed from (Rom. 6:6–7). So the answer is not working steps, programs, or observing spiritual disciplines, but faith in what God has done. The key to freedom is to know your identity in Christ and that He is your life, but this has been largely hidden from Christians. Mike had been a Christian for 18 years, graduated from seminary and served in the pastorate but was hopelessly addicted to alcohol. This webinar is dedicated to the belief that God’s answer for addiction is freedom and when a person understands who they are in Christ, he will know “that when the Son sets you free, you are free indeed (John 8:36). The six sessions are:
1) The Strange Odyssey of a Legalistic Preacher who became a Drunk, Discovered Grace and Was Set Free – Mike Quarles testimony of how he found freedom from addiction
2)The Problem of Addiction – A biblical understanding of the root problem of addiction and how it develops
3) The Price of Freedom – The requirement for experiencing freedom and why so few are experiencing it
4) God’s Answer for Addictive Behavior – Understanding God’s clear, complete and definitive answer for addiction
5) Strongholds of Addiction – The lies we believe that keep us in bondage of addiction
6) The Most Liberating Thing You Will Ever Do – Forgiveness, an act of spiritual warfare
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.